Before I talk about service today i have to give a little background on
how i was feeling before service
I was watching a word given by Juantia Bynum 2001 at the dominion camp mtg and
she said that the church had become a defibrillator(the machine that jump-starts the heart
muscle when its stopped). We come to church to get a jolt or a jump start to
keep going on the right road or to make it through the week. She also said
the Pastors and leaders have become so arrogant and unteachable. They
wonder why their people aren't growing or why there is so much mess in
their church and she said its because your not growing, there is mess
in your heart, not praying as much, not fasting and your heart has
changed and you know what I feel like this its so true even now.
And this past week as I sat and listen to Juantia and what Prophet
with the Law of Liberty and the Law of Sin and I reflect on the past 9
months especially what was spoken Sunday about God provoking our flesh
in this past season to see how deep the sin was and to manifest it
reminds me making cornbread and cakes made from scratch and you use a
baking powder to make the cake rise And you finished mixing
everything, you pour the mixture in the baking pan. You take the pan
and gently but with force hit it against the counter and that cause
these little gas bubbles to rise from throughout the mixture . Now I
was taught it was gases that if left would cause holes in the finished
product after its done baking. I don't know about any one else but I
count this process as a blessing. I don't want any holes in me when
I'm finished being processed. I don't want holes in my leadership that
would mean there are things missing in me, flaws.
WE NEED NEW HEARTS!!! ... We all have to relearn somethings and quickly!
Pastor declared that there was a turning in the Spirit for us and as I
was riding home on Sunday I saw this huge dark black storm clouds
above me and in front on me it was an abrupt change in the clouds it
was still cloudy by big fluffy white clouds and in the corner of eye I
caught a glimpse of the a perfectly clear blue sky but it was still a
little ways away. And it truly gave me hope for my future, for the
future of this ministry and even my bros and sisters in Christ
(including the fallen) we all must fully heed these words , they hurt
but they mean us good
After this Sundays service I think everyone should reread
~ 1 Peter 2 emphasis on 17 (its my personal fav.)
~Duet. 8
~Duet. 18
~last sundays notes when we all were so enthused including me. Repent
and ask for a heart transplant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.