7.25.10

Monday, July 26, 2010

Yesterday's message was indeed heavy and on my way home I was almost...I didn't feel good. That word cut me and really caused me to look inside to see if I was covetous, headed in the direction of living a lie both in heart and deed. Dag man, I'm really jacked up...PK you must of straight set is up with that song "I give my life to you..." do we really mean that when we sing it to God. Are we really giving up everything to become Christ's disciples???

I am at a point in my life where I must give God my best offering and sacrifice what the world says I need to help give the people what they need through my gifts. This summer an awakening of sorts has taken place within me and is causing me to look at my life and the lives of others (to not make their same mistakes) and say why am I living? What legacy will I leave for the Body of Christ and the rest of the world to look at and buy in to? Giving up my life totally and my desires is where I am at right now in order to build the "kingdom" I've been given. There is a gift in me that God want to collect the royalties from...

Indeed mastering internal issues is a must, this is a simple must. No if, ands, or buts about it because sheep must feed off of the Spirit in me and He has no room for dominion. The covenant between God and I for me to pastor his sheep, teach his students, and develop his psalmists must be pure in that pride, selfishness and immorality can't be present. I found myself coveting things I shouldn't and this alone has caused me to again examine myself and be content with what God has given me. PK has said this in recent days that "what God has for you in for you," so why not embrace it. It's to give up our lives for real.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.