the message yesterday was again eyeopening and pretty convicting. It's hard to look in the mirror and see myself...the way I look, all the blemishes...the realness of who I really am. No facade, no phony-ness, just Damien. Although I didn't see everything Adrienne wrote on the mirror, the selfishness and anger rings true for me and its time that I clean up my image to reflect Christ and "His ministry" as Adrienne said. Even though I was not here for the beginning stages of VYM, Int'l, it has been said time and time again that this church is built on prayer and we must get back to this point as she said that we get back to the ground/foundation/character of what this church is built on.
Masses of young people are coming under our leadership and I think it was clearly stated yesterday that (since we were created in God's image) we must reflect Christ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.