the healing season is over but more preparation is still on the horizon. This overall season for me has been one of growth for me and recently God has been humiliating me, showing me my flesh and reminding me that I am but human. Breaking me to the point that I can't do anything without Him...understanding that I can't carry myself but He can and so can my brother. I am also realizing that I have to keep my brother, that we must all help each other get through this season of preparation and death to self.
As this season progresses I remember a prophetic word that I received in June of 2009 saying that by concert would prepare me for the next part of my life and indeed it has. I have learned and am still learning what it takes to run a ministry of my own...I've gotten frustrated and down a bit but His yoke is easy and burden is light. The process of being put on the shelf is a must...the process of God showing you who/what image you must get rid of is a must.
It is my desire to continue in the season humble, broken and facedown so that I can be used by the Holy Spirit as He sees fit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.